Tuesday, December 19

Not forgotten


Update: No, I have not given up on my blog! ;o}

I've just been crazy busy at work, and work is the only place that I have access to my blog. I really enjoy this thing, and can't wait until I can really take off with it.

However, I just started it at a bad time. It's the end of year and I am up to my ears in profiles! Really... I can't even see my screen. I'm typing blindly, so beware any typos!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know... my blog may be neglected, but it's not forgotten ! ! !








Add to Technorati Favorites




5 comments:

  1. Yippee! You're alive and you haven't forgotten. I'm glad I harrassed you into putting up an entry!

    I miss you, girl! Love, ME

    Now - when you have the chance, put some pictures of you and the rugrats up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right! Thought you hadn't forgotten! Get on this thing girlie

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    oh, I'm sorry - I just fell asleep for the last month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ~~~ I'm always interested to hear what you have to say!

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Web Counter