Friday, August 8

Do I hear wedding bells?

Guess where I am right now as this is being posted to the world wide web?

(*Ahem* Cue the music)

"dun-dun dahdun... dun-dun dahdun... Here comes the bride..."


Getting married! That's right... after ten long years it is finally happening. Right now!

***This is not a joke.... I repeat, this is not a joke....***

Friday, August 8th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

Matt and I are saying our vows, exchanging rings, and are becoming husband and wife.


(We intentionally kept it quiet.)

It's just us, the boys, and our immediate family members. So, say a little prayer for us.

However...

In one year - Saturday, August 8th, 2009 - we will renew our vows in the church and invite a larger group of friends and family to join us for the ceremony. So, mark that down in your calendars and make sure I have your updated mailing address.

I put Jessi in charge of the camera. She has pictures posted here.

I wish we could have everyone with us - but, that's what next year's ceremony is for.

We love you all,

~Sara & Matt Bequette~



Add to Technorati Favorites




1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH.

    Seriously, congratulations!

    I can't believe it!

    Speechless.

    Call or email me sometime, Mrs. Bequette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ~~~ I'm always interested to hear what you have to say!

Web Counter