Tuesday, October 28

Clear Platform Heel


Just a quick draw with my tablet. Hope you enjoy! :oD \

This image represented more to me than just cheap plastic shoes. This represented all those fun special moments spent with the girly friends throughout my lifetime. I like to think that we shared moments and sides of ourselves that were rarely shown to others. We could be as silly as we wanted, as dorky as we cared to be, and sometimes a bit on the sleazy side. Ha! (jk) Each of the girls in my life have meant more to me than they'll ever know. I still think of most of them on occassion and wish them all the best in the world. These were the thoughts running through my head as I smiled and drew this picture of this cheesy platform shoe. This is the result of having fun and fond memories flash through your head as your hand continues to draw. I think it's my favorite digital painting I have done thus far.



Here's the non-animated copy for those of you that cannot get the video to work.




Add to Technorati Favorites




3 comments:

Thanks for commenting ~~~ I'm always interested to hear what you have to say!

Web Counter