Monday, December 22

Anthony's Santa Hat

I brought out the video camera to capture some images of the boys for a project I'm working on. Here are two of the videos of Anthony and then some of all three. I was merely trying to get some good snapshots, but the videos are pretty noteworthy (though I am biased...) Let me know what you think!

"Merry Christmas everybody!"


Awww, what a smile!


(In case you're curious - like me - I threw in "Okay, now what's 7 x 6" there at the end. He's been practicing his multiplication tables and I knew it'd get a smile... which it did.)



Okay, now go here to see some more from Nathan

or here to see more video from Joel.


Add to Technorati Favorites




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sara. Those videos are hilarious!!! I love them! Joel made me almost spit my coke out my nose with the "one horse goes on a ride" part. ha ha! Your kids are just the cutest!

    Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ~~~ I'm always interested to hear what you have to say!

Web Counter